Emilia Romagna Castles
TERRA A VAPORE
It's a Steampunk event, a subgenre of fantasy or rather science fiction, set in a historical setting of the late 19th century during the Victorian period.
It is a Steampunk event, a subgenre of fantasy or rather science fiction, set in a historical setting of the late 19th century during the Victorian period. Two days of shows and entertainment for everyone, with craft and hobby exhibitors from different regions, music, performances, and fire games, all in pure Steampunk style.
– Artists' Area: located inside the Pretorio Palace, you will find exhibitions by various talented young painters and truly unique sculptures.
– Recreation Area: a large space dedicated to wooden games and puzzles that will put your skills to the test.
– Workshop Area: you can learn to build your own objects and become small and big artisans, guided by industry professionals.
– Steampunk Books: the first small book fair and dedicated area within our event, in collaboration with Di Carlo Edizioni, where you will find many authors and books of all genres.
– Makeup area for both adults and children.
– Photo and Selfie Area: you can take beautiful souvenir photos with themed props and details.
– Tasting of fruit-infused waters offered by Speziathè to each participant, until stocks run out.
– Stage Area: You can enjoy many performances, music, entertaining sketches, interviews, curiosities, and concerts that will accompany you throughout both days.
– Many prizes thanks to our partners and sponsors, for the best themed costumes and gadgets. The top prize is a fantastic weekend for two people.
– Group parades through the streets of the town with customary photos and videos. They will take place both on Saturday evening with lanterns and on Sunday afternoon.
Ample dressing rooms will be available for those wearing themed costumes.
Ample parking lots located about 50 meters away, both before and after the Pretorio Palace and near the main square of the town.
A unique event of its kind, designed to represent all expressions of the diverse Steampunk science fiction culture, inspired by the engineering, magical, and romantic world of late nineteenth-century Victorian Europe, but without renouncing openings towards Fantasy.
Event created and organized by AG. Cosplay Eventi, Pro Loco, Circolo Viaggiatori del Tempo-APS, Speziathè, with the patronage and support of the Municipality of Castrocaro and Terra del Sole and the Castrumcari Consortium.
In the meantime, you could...
READ OTHER INTERESTING CONTENT FROM OUR BLOG